Distinguished among other bivvies, the Mont design is proven by over a decade of use by the ADF and is made entirely of waterproof, windproof, breathable Gore-Tex.
These ultralight shelters are second to none in waterproofing, breathability and performance in the field. Factory seam sealed throughout and unlike many other bivvies, this is made entirely of waterproof breathable fabric, including the high-sided tub floor.
Climbing in and out is made easy with a large asymmetric opening. This Bivy Bag allows quick ventilation, with double ended YKK #5 zips on both the waterproof hood, and the bug-proof mesh interior. Zips are recessed under waterproof covers, ensuring maximum weather protection while maintaining ease of access.
You will find this Bivy surprisingly spacious, with ample room for a large sleeping mat and a fully-lofted sleeping bag. The 3D boxfoot allows your feet to twist and turn, with sufficient room to store your boots too if needed.
- Waterhead: 25,000mm+
- MVTR (breathability): 26,000g/m2/24hrs (B1 Test)
- Durable Water Repellent finish on exterior beads water
- No-See-Um Mesh inner hood
- YKK #5 Zips with dual sliders
- Nylon anti-snag zip tape
- No-See-Um Mesh interior
- Asymmetric opening for easy access
- Recessed zips for maximum moisture protection
- Tub floor with spacious 3D boxfoot
- Factory seam sealed throughout
- External guy tabs on hood and peg points at top and foot
- Supplied with compact stuff sack
- Sleeping bag not included
Maximum user height 200cm
Width at shoulder 80cm
Width at knees 65cm
Boxfoot width 44xm
Boxfoot height 37cm
Packed dimensions 14x26cm
Please note: as these are military surplus there may be some colour, quality and style variation to the image shown.
Product InfoStock AvailabilityReviews