Please note that due to the size of this item it is available "Click n Collect" only.
The OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo V4 - Hydro Flow is known as Australia's favourite gazebo! A reliable shade for weekend trips away and a favourite for market stalls and shelters, the Deluxe 3.0 has a tough yet durable and easy to set up gazebo frame that has reinforced cross gables for increased strength in windy conditions. The Silver Coated UVTex 2000 sun tough canopy treatment protects the canopy from harsh UV rays. The oversized moulded button allows for easily switching the height adjustment to one of the three possible settings.
The OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo V4 - Hydro Flow is portable, quick to erect powder coated frame, making it a favourite for backyard BBQ shelter, and has an externally bound roof line seam to provide the tension in the canopy. The large roof vents allow for improved ventilation and wind dissipation, while the leg sections have a two-stage system for a space conscious pack size. A massive 500 denier material in the canopy, it also has triple-layer (600 deniers) polyester reinforcing points in key wearing locations target specific points to protect the canopy material! With a heavy-duty wheeled carry bag for easy transportation and protected storage, the OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 is perfect for your next adventure!
- NEW Hydro Flow Anti Ponding Bars to create tension to prevent water pooling in the canopy corners.
- High quality powder coated steel folding frame with ABS componentry for strength
- Fire retardant 500 Denier UVtex treated polyester canopy with internal silver coating that blocks more than 98% of UV radiation.
- Certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures.
- Triple layer 600 Denier polyester reinforcing points in key wear locations
- Heavy Duty 32mm tubular steel leg sections with a three-stage system for a space-conscious pack size
- Oversized moulded buttons for easy height adjustment
- Externally bound roof line seam to improve tension in the canopy and large roof vents for improved heat and wind dissipation
- Heavy duty wheeled carry bag included for easy transportation and protected storage
- Height adjustment to three selectable head clearance heights of 193cm, 208cm and 223cm
Dimensions (Canopy Size): 300cm x 300cm
Height: 335cm overall height. 3 position height adjustment - 193cm, 208cm, or 223cm head clearance.
Packed Size: 160cm x 26cm x 21cm
Material: 500 denier fabric thickness with 600 denier in key wear points. Silver Coated UVTex 2000 sun tough canopy. UVTex treatment protects the canopy from harsh UV rays. Factory heat taped seams help prevent seam leakage.
Frame: Heavy duty 32mm powder coated steel legs with 3 position push button height adjustment. DLX frame style with reinforced cross gables for increased strength.
Certifications: Passes US fire retardant standard CPAI-84, certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures
Carry Bag: Wheeled carry bag included
Product InfoStock AvailabilityReviews