A pioneering boot, the Magnum Strike Force 6.0 Sidezip Waterproof Boot is the first to use Exogel, a revolutionary new material that provides ultimate protection from impact and is exclusive to Magnum. Combined with a RECOIL midsole that absorbs shock and a Michelin outsole, the Strike Force offers ultimate grip, durability and protection for your feet.
- Durable, leather upper with hardwearing breathable mesh panels
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Waterproof & breathable bootie membrane keeps feet dry
- YKK side zip for easy access
- Durable, rustproof hardware
- Exogel ultimate ankle impact protection
- Removable M.P.A.C.T PRO high rebound PU insole
- Compression moulded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
- High-traction, slip and oil resistant Michelin outsole for maximum grip
- Weight: 1400 g/pair in size US9, Upper height: 150 mm in size US9
- Product Certification: AS 2210.3:2019 SB P E FO CI HI HRO WRU WR AN SRC
Magnum's own M2 technology stands for increased strength, durability and protection. Add it to the Ortholite Impressions slow recovery foam and the LAVA XL mineral based odour control technology, and you have the ultimate comfortable, moisture wicking, customizable sockliner. The EVA moulded shell provides you with additional underfoot cushioning, while the heel cradle wraps the sides for support. With the LAVA XL self-generating mineral based odour control technology and a moisture wicking top layer, this sockliner will keep your feet fresh and dry.
RECOIL comfort midsoles provide maximum comfort and shock absorption, by having 69%* more rebound than standard EVA. This ensures ultimate underfoot comfort and cushioning in any kind of activities and on any surface. These durable, long lasting midsoles are synonymous with resilience and cushioning, by absorbing the impact of each step and releasing higher rebound energy to minimize discomfort and injuries.*69% higher rebound compared with regular Magnum EVA compound.
The Michelin name is synonimous with innovation, high performance, durability and value. Pairing Michelin outsoles with Magnum boots has lead to innovative creations that provide increased comfort, flexibility and support. With its specific antislip design for both outdoor and indoor, the Michelin outsole is made of special compounds with optimal braking and grip. Add to this the special arch for better adherence and the wide grroves for water evacuation and enhanced flexibility, and you get an outsole that delivers ultimate stability in the toughest conditions.
Product InfoStock AvailabilityReviews