The issue with these boots is that the membrane bonded to the toe cap has dropped, resulting in a series creases near the toe cap. However, this can only be felt by putting your fingers inside the boot. When wearing the boot, you won't feel it as your toes
don’t touch the top of the toe cap. The way we discovered it was when putting in a new innersole we felt it on our knuckles. This issue does not effect the performance of the boots in any way.
A pioneering boot, the Strike Force is the first to use Exogel, a revolutionary new material that provides ultimate protection from impact and is exclusive to Magnum. Combined with a RECOIL midsole that absorbs shock and a Michelin outsole, the Strike Force offers ultimate grip, durability and protection for your feet.
- Women's fit
- Durable, leather upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- MAG-DRY PRO technology breathable, waterproof and flex resistant membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- YKK side zip for easy access
- Durable, rustproof hardware
- Exogel ultimate ankle impact protection
- Strong, lightweight, scanner safe composite toe cap
- Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
- Removable M.P.A.C.T PRO high rebound PU insole
- Compression moulded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
- High-traction, slip and oil resistant Michelin outsole for maximum grip
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2019 SB E FO CI HI HRO AN SRC
Magnum's own M2 technology stands for increased strength, durability and protection. Add it to the Ortholite Impressions slow recovery foam and the LAVA XL mineral based odour control technology, and you have the ultimate comfortable, moisture wicking, customizable sockliner. The EVA moulded shell provides you with additional underfoot cushioning, while the heel cradle wraps the sides for support. With the LAVA XL self-generating mineral based odour control technology and a moisture wicking top layer, this sockliner will keep your feet fresh and dry.
RECOIL comfort midsoles provide maximum comfort and shock absorption, by having 69%* more rebound than standard EVA. This ensures ultimate underfoot comfort and cushioning in any kind of activities and on any surface. These durable, long lasting midsoles are synonymous with resilience and cushioning, by absorbing the impact of each step and releasing higher rebound energy to minimize discomfort and injuries.*69% higher rebound compared with regular Magnum EVA compound.
The Michelin name is synonimous with innovation, high performance, durability and value. Pairing Michelin outsoles with Magnum boots has lead to innovative creations that provide increased comfort, flexibility and support. With its specific antislip design for both outdoor and indoor, the Michelin outsole is made of special compounds with optimal braking and grip. Add to this the special arch for better adherence and the wide grroves for water evacuation and enhanced flexibility, and you get an outsole that delivers ultimate stability in the toughest conditions.
Product InfoStock AvailabilityReviews