The ERK-01 (Emergency Rescue Knife) from Halfbreed Blades, is designed to meet the demands of EOD Specialists and First Responders.
Constructed from a solid slab of 6.5mm thick, Austrian K110 (D2), the ERK-01 is a truly multifunction, extreme use, fixed blade knife that excels as a pry tool.
The modified chisel point is extremely strong and ideally suited for prying and or investigative probing, with this in mind, the flat front edge is left unsharpened.
The spine of the ERK-01 delivers aggressive straight cut saw teeth for effectively cutting dry wood, along with a variety of hard in-field materials including plastic and bone.
Nonslip, ergonomic G10 handle scales offer comfortable yet positive grip, these are secured with steel Torx screw fittings.
Additional features include a fully chamfered tang and handguard, partial blade serrations, an extended hammer pommel with jimping, and lanyard point. Added protection from corrosion is offered with a durable Teflon coating.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Austrian made 6.5mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge with partial blade serrations.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black, dark earth, and ranger green colour options.
- Modified chisel point and blade design are optimized for prying and heavy-duty cuttings tasks.
- Bevelled edges. The entire perimeter of the handle is machine bevelled to reduce abrasion and increase comfort with non-gloved hands.
- Aggressive straight cut saw teeth along the tool’s spine will effectively cut dry wood, along with a variety of hard in-field materials including plastic and bone.
- The oversized handguard affords the user the ability to choke up high for delicate shaving, or take a lower grip for more dynamic chopping & slashing tasks.
- US made G10. Handle scales are ergonomically contoured for maximum grip/control with non-gloved hands.
- Handle scales are secured by steel torx fittings.
- Crusher pommel ideally suited for breaking glass and other hammering tasks.
- Pommel lanyard hole allows for paracord attachment.
- US made Kydex. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All ERK-01 sheaths are supplied with a belt carry system as the primary attachment method, eyelet holes around the sheaths perimeter serve as secondary attachment option.
- To complete the package, the ERK-01 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch, and vinyl logo sticker.
Blade Steel: K110 D2 (59-60 HRC)
Blade Edge: Polished Partially Serrated
Blade Finish: Teflon™ Coated
Blade Style: Chisel Point
Blade Length: 130mm
Blade Thickness: 6.5mm
Handle Material: G10
Handle Thickness: 25mm
Overall Length: 260mm
Sheath Type: Molded Kydex®
Sheath Weight: 120g
Knife Weight: 382g
Overall Weight: 502g
Mounting: Belt & PALS/MOLLE®
Black = Black
Tan = Dark Earth
Olive = Ranger Green
Product InfoStock AvailabilityReviews